“Human can do wonders with the basic powers they have. They are the superpowers only a few makes use of,”.
Human are gifted with several things. The problem is, how they make use of those wonderful gifts. Very few uses these gifts and gain success in life and remaining fail, forgetting that they are also equally gifted.
You see many people, who are successful and failures. One who are successful make use of these super powers every day.
The 7 super powers you need to bring out of you, to be successful are:
- Imagination: It’s very tough to understand our brains. They are most complex machines. They can imagine, whatever you want in a fraction of seconds. They show you, what you want to see. Just close your eyes and just tell your mind, what you want to see and you will see it now. That’s the super power you have.
“Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.” ―Albert Einstein
Imagination is a gift and a superpower, you need to make use of in a right way. This imagination is an ultimate source of creation.
With this imagination you can so wonders, when you use it in a right way, for a right purpose or you can do blunders, if you don’t use it properly.
Imagination gives birth to your dreams. Without it, you would not know, what to do in life. It gives you an idea for a better future. Many great people started their success with this imagination. They imagined great things, and they took action and finally they succeeded.
“Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve”. — Napoleon Hill
Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire, you will what you imagine, and at last, you create what you will.” ―George Bernard Shaw
2. Concentration: This is one more super power, human need to have proper control or else everything fails. Imagination gives you an idea of what you want to achieve and concentration will help you stick to that idea of success. This is a basic super power, every human have. They need to use it well and bring out results.
This super power helps you gain expertise in any field. It also helps you move ahead at a more rapid rate. Growing interest in something helps you have more concentration.
“Concentration empowers your imagination and helps you bring your dreams into life.
3. Discipline: Discipline is most important super power to reach excellence in life.
“Discipline fuels your dream every day and makes it stronger and healthier.”
Having discipline is very important in achieving any goal. Doing a little every day to reach your goal is the part of discipline. Discipline makes your life easier and simple.
“To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one’s family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one’s own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him”. — Buddha
4. Independence: Learn to be independent. Independent in all the occasions. Don’t rely too much on everyone. This super power makes you skilful and attain success.
“Independence .... is loyalty to one’s best self and principles, and this is often disloyalty to the general idols and fetishes”. — Mark Twain
Gain necessary skills and move on forward accomplishing your goals. If you keep waiting for someone who would help you out. You may fail miserably. So learn to be independent and rely on self more than others.
5. Patience: This super power enables you to stick with your goal longer enough. Patience will help you achieve success.
Many people give up on their dreams, as they lack patience, which make them fail. That’s why you need to grow patience in you.
Take action on your dreams and keep waiting for results, making necessary adjustments.
“Success takes time, and it requires patience.”
6. Determination: Determination is one more super power, every great person make use of. Always stay determined to reach your goal, despite any odds you may meet.
Stay determined all the time. Don’t give up because of people or situations. That’s how you grow patience in you and lead yourself towards success.
If you are strongly determined to achieve something. Then the situations get into right place soon and help you get success.
“Once you take a decision, the whole Universe conspires to make it happen”. — Ralph Waldo Emerson
7. Passion: You need to have unlimited love for your goals. Thai is the most important super power you need to use for excellence and success in life.
Stay passionate all the time with your goals and dreams and empower them with your pure and strong love. This helps you not to quit and stay loyal to your goal, which is very necessary for success.
“Passion is energy. Feel the power that comes from focusing on what excites you." — Oprah Winfrey
All these super powers need your control and attention all the time. Otherwise they are useless or misused.
Happy super life.😇