Are you depressed? A checklist.
“Depression is evil and Beat depression before it makes you dope.”
Depression is a common phenomenon that we all face in life. But long-term depression is dangerous. It makes mind dope. You can’t think any more clearly. You only suffer every day because of thoughts in your head.
Depression not controlled or treated early leads to so many problems in further life. Therefore, find if you have depression and take the necessary precautions as soon as possible. The modern world made many things so complex. It’s hard for many not to depressed.
The depression may be because of situations in life or at work or in relationships. Whatever the depression it may be, you need to beat it and save yourself from being consumed by it.
If you find the following symptoms in you. It means you are depressed. The checklist for depression:
- Desperate nature: Feeling hopeless. It’s not good. Lack of hope makes you lose confidence in yourself.
- Too much procrastination: Not doing any work and postponing them for later.
- Feeling nervousness: Always feeling nervous and anxious about nothing.
- Feeling restlessness: Unable to relax physically and mentally. Thoughts keep disturbing the mind.
- Being sad all the time: Always feeling sad about everything in life.
- Unable to sleep: Lack of sleep because of too many thoughts at night or not getting enough sleep.
- Staying alone: Distancing yourself from others and trying to isolate yourself from people.
- A guilty feeling: Always feeling that you have done something wrong.
- Self-hatred: Hating self so much and losing self-esteem.
- Lack of appetite: Not feeling hungry.
The causes of depression are many and if you have more qualities from the above list. It means you are depressed. Realize the situation and help yourself to overcome the depression in you.