You need to learn to build yourself properly. You may be at the beginning or you are broken and you need to rebuild yourself. Building yourself up is very necessary for living a happy life.
Don’t give up hope. You can become better by working on yourself for a while. You need great determination and self-confidence to build yourself. Be hopeful and follow the process.
There are two parts in this process of building you up:
- (i) You need to realize that you can’t change your past. Accept this and move on. Don’t dwell and suffer in the past that’s gone and stop worrying about the future which is yet to come.
- (ii) You still have this life and you still have a choice to live and grow mentally. There are people who are wishing for at least one day to live their lives. You are lucky you still have life.
- (iii) Find inspiration from people who built themselves. If you need proof, you can research about people who built themselves from nothing. You can find them from the internet, books or other resources.
Once you build your mind. You can use this simple, and powerful method to build yourself, and this takes time and effort. So, be patient and work on yourself.
- Learn and Observe: Find what you want to buildup in you. It may your physical body or a strong mind or it may be a skill. Whatever it may be, you have several resources available easily at your fingertips in this modern world. You can exercise every day to build your body. You can do meditation to build your mind. You can find many resources on the skill you want to develop easily through books, courses or coaching from experts. Make a daily plan and this helps you stay disciplined. Be consistent and don’t skip any day. It may be difficult at the beginning, and you may have to suffer pain. It’s okay. Don’t give up and keep working on yourself. Observe what’s happening around you. Listen more than you speak. Observe people’s actions more. Observing helps you learn naturally.
- Practice and Apply: Whatever you are learning and observing in your life, practice and apply in your real life. It doesn’t matter if you read 1000 books or taken 100 courses if you don’t put what you learned into practice, it's useless. Practice every day. Apply when you are ready. Gain expertise and don’t be an amateur. You may commit mistakes in the process, and it’s alright. Learn from your mistakes and don’t repeat them. Improve every day by practicing more and don’t tell any excuses and remember these excuses destroy you. If you are going through dark times, remember to stand strong and believe that dark times in life are temporary. Don’t give up building yourself whatever situations may come.
- Result: (Success or Failure) If you succeed, congrats and keep it up. Even though you did everything correctly, the results may not be as expected and in such conditions, don’t lose hope. Don’t quit building yourself up. Remember that success may not happen in one go. Sometimes it takes several trials. You need to understand failures as part of your success. They are teaching you valuable lessons for a successful life and they help you build a strong mindset that’s necessary for building yourself so strong. Keep working until you succeed and don’t care about other’s judgment and opinion. Don’t give up because of situations. Prove to the life that you are stronger than your situations. Be patient and you will get what you want.
- Repeat: Once you have built one thing you want. You may have other things to build in your life and apply the process. Stay motivated, and this helps you build yourself faster.